Introduction

 This blog is used as my Portfolio so i can showcase my art for commissions and/or posible future jobs.

A little about myself: Im Joey also known as GoblinsAndTea. Im 20 years old, just graduated as a graphic designer and wish to become a tattoo artist. I have alot of creative hobbys like drawing, painting, 3D sculpting, BJD's, sewing and many more. I am from Belgium and my native language is dutch. I learned english on my own due to most of my intrests being unavailble in dutch.

I have been drawing ever since i first picked up a pencil. When i was about 8 i went to extra drawing classes. However it wasent until 2015 that i started taking drawing seriously. Many of my classmates and teachers kept complimenting me. So my teachers sugested me to go to a new school, wich i now graduated from. I believe art is a never ending learning expirience, so from time to time i try out new things. 


This is the back of my new bussines cards wich i hope to print soon.
I mostly use FireAlpaca as my main artprogram, however i can work with most others aswel.
I love to learn new things so from time to time i try out a new program to use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog